Operations are controlled by pressing the buttons on the control panel. The operation panel also features display lights indicating operating status as well as a voltmeter and ammeter.
- The operation panel enables a number of different functions such as opening and closing the gate, abnormality diagnostics of the operating system, inspection support for mechanical equipment, as well as keeping a record of these operations and processes.
- The operation panel is small enough to be mounted on switchgear meaning that production and installation costs can be minimized compared to conventional standalone control panels.
- Easier to carry out on-site electrical work.
- Reduces console floor space.
- The operating circuit is a dual circuit comprised of an arithmetic interlock inside the sequencer and a fully closed/open relay interlock, so even if the sequencer malfunctions, the gate will stop in the fully closed or fully open position.
If the sequencer fails, the gate can be operated with the emergency drive switch.
|Operating range (standard product)
||Switch motors up to 3.7kw
||Operating status/failure display
||Machine side or remote
|Remote line signal
||Operating status signal, failure signal
|Remote control signal
||DC24V Continuous voltage contact
|Remote voltage, current, and opening signal
|Size and weight
||580 x 550 x 330mm / 60kg
Products Used by
Regional Development Bureaus of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, and local governments (local public organizations)