Saves on Maintenance and Reduces Costs
In recent years, there has been a need, as demanded by society for civil engineering facilities, to reduce construction costs and factor in the surrounding landscape.
To meet these demands, we have developed switchgear that directly connects a drum to a drive unit fully integrating everything from the motor to the gear reducer (opening meter, limit switch, overload detector, brake, dead weight drop centrifugal brake).
It is also possible to compact the switchgear in the same way for additional apparatus such as mooring equipment.
And by installing a machine side operation panel on the enginebed, less work is needed for wiring on-site.
- Reduces construction costs (machine manufacturing and civil engineering costs)
- Lighter and more compact switchgear
- Saves on maintenance
- Improves safety
- Can be used with all rope-type switchgear
- Smaller motors
- Easy installation of reserve motor
- Built-in overload detector in the speed reducer
- Speed reducer installed with a one-way clutch or ratchet-type braking system
Example showing hoist installed with reserve motor
Products Used by
Regional Development Bureaus of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, and local governments (local public organizations)