Regarding the content of this website, the Company makes no guarantee whatsoever as to its accuracy, usefulness, reliability, or safety. The content and the website address may be changed or deleted without prior notice. The information on this website does not necessarily reflect the most recent information at all times. The Company shall not be liable for any resulting damage caused.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content of this website (names, logos, trademarks, images, photos, articles, and other copyrighted works) is protected by the copyright laws and related treaties and laws of each country. Unauthorized use, copying, or modification of any content without consent beyond the scope permitted by law is prohibited.
The following acts are strictly prohibited when using this website:
- The following acts against the Company or affiliated companies, their officers or employees, or other companies (persons) and organizations;
- Acts of slander, defamation, or intimidation;
- Acts that cause disadvantage or damage, and;
- Acts that may discredit
- Acts that are illegal or have the potential to be illegal, and;
- Acts that are contrary to public order and morality.
Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
- This website is under the control of the Company. Although the website is accessible from all over the world in areas subject to different laws and regulations, both the Company and the website users shall agree that its use is bound by the laws of Japan and the regulations of Osaka Prefecture.
- The Company makes no claim or assertion on the website that its content is appropriate for the environment from which the user accesses the website. Access to the website is made by the discretion of the user, with whom responsibility for the use of the website lies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Osaka District Court shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction of first instance for all disputes related to the use of this website.
Links to This Website
Linking to this website is in principle free for both commercial and non-commercial purposes, and no prior notice is required. However, please refrain from linking to this website if any of the following applies, or may apply:
- Links from websites that contain content intended to slander the Company’s or an affiliated company’s products or services, or which damage the credibility of the Company or affiliated company;
- Links from websites that contain illegal information;
- Links from websites that contain content contrary to public order, morality, or social ethics;
- Links that make it unclear that the displayed content is the Company’s content, as with frame links or image links (please ensure that you set links to this website so that either the browser window changes completely to the destination page or the destination page opens up in a new browser window), and;
- Links that give the false impression that a partnership or cooperative agreement of some kind exists between the source of the link and the Company, or that the Company recognizes or supports the website from which the link arises from.
Even where none of the above applies, the Company may request changes to how the link is set up or ask for the link to be deleted.
Please also note that this website address may be changed or deleted without prior notice.
Links from This Website
The Company accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by other websites operated by third parties to which this website may link to.
The following environment is recommended to best view this website.
In addition, in viewing some of the content, the latest version of the browser and plug-in software are required.
Recommended Web Browsers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or above
- Microsoft Edge latest version (as of August 1, 2020)
- Google Chrome latest version (as of August 1, 2020)
Recommended Screen Resolution
A plug-in is external software which expands functionality that is not included in standard browser software. The content provided on this website can best be used by installing the following plug-ins:
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
This website lists PDF files on some pages. If you cannot view this content, download the Adobe Acrobat Reader from the image above.
- Cookies may be used to enable more convenient browsing when users revisit this website.
- Cookies are pieces of data that are transmitted from the website to the user's browser and stored on the user's computer. Information that may identify individual users such as name, address, telephone number and email address are not among the information stored. Cookies do not have any adverse effect on the user's computer.
The Use of Google Analytics
Secured Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology is used on all pages of this website so that customers can use the website with confidence. With SSL, any data entered into the website is transmitted over the internet after it has been encrypted on the computer being used.